Minimum Deposit: $1
Maximum Leverage: 1:400
Minimum Spread: 1 pip
Bonus: 40% First Deposit
Demo Account: Yes
GKFX is a Forex trading broker that was founded in the year 2008 and has its headquarters based at London in the United Kingdom. Since its inception, it has established itself as one of the pioneer merchants in the financial industry. It offers all levels of trading experience to its customers ranging from FX, CFD and Spread Betting. It is one of the sought after brokers in the United Kingdom with a reputation of offering excellent trading conditions to its clients and customers. GKFX has offices all over the world and the company is registered in England and Wales under the registration number 6837942. It is regulated by FSA (Financial Service Authority) and is obliged to meet the strict working standards regarding capital adequacy. At present, the broker does not accept traders from the USA to invest in Forex trading.
Individual traders should know that their funds are kept in a segregated bank account with Barclays of London which is one of the top tier banks in the UK. At any point in time, if the broker is unable to meet the financial obligations, traders can submit a claim under FSCS or Financial Services Compensation Scheme. Under the guidelines of FSCS, the maximum compensation limit is £50,000 per trader. Regarding customer service, GKFX is next to none as it offers state of the art features with a highly intuitive trading platform and competitive spreads. One can choose between 700 different financial instruments for trading in all categories like for instance currencies, equities, indices and commodities. As a leading broker, GKFX makes sure that its clients are exposed to the best Forex trading environment where they can utilise the finest technology to make money and maintain a stable career in Forex market.
GKFX – Tthe UK Based Online Forex Broker
- Company: GKFX ECN
- Founded: 2008
- Lot Size: Micro, Standard
- Headquarters: London
- Trading Platform: MetaTrader4, WebTrader, Multi Terminal
- Leverage: Up to 400:1
- Demo Account: Available with 30 days of inactivity
- Regulated By: ASIC, FSA, BaFin, FCA, SFC, CONSOB
- Payment Options: Credit/Debit card, Neteller, Wire Transfer, WebMoney, Skrill
- Currencies: US Dollars, Euro, Russian Rouble
- Currency Pairs: AUD/CAD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, EUR/CHF etc
- Language: Arabic, Chinese, English, Indonesian, Russian
- Support Method: Phone, Office, Live Chat, Email, CallBack
GKFX Regulation at a Glance
There are many traders who check the regulation of a Forex broker to ascertain that it is a legitimate firm or not. Regarding GKFX Regulation, you should know that it is authorised and regulated by FSA in the United Kingdom. Being regulated by such a strict governing body, you should be at peace of mind because all your funds are segregated properly with the highest level of security. As per FSA regulation, you should know that all the money of clients is held in Tier 1 Banks and under no circumstances should the funds be connected with any other account of GKFX. This makes investments with high confidence and the broker guarantees one’s security under legal terms. Apart from FCA in the UK, the broker is regulated by other agencies like for instance BaFin, Finansinspektionen, CNB, Narodna Banka Slovenska, Consob, AMF, NAFM and CNMV.
GKFX Trading Platform
In order to offer the best experience and exposure to the market, the broker offers cutting-edge technology through its highly intuitive GKFX Trading Platform. The platform is known for its award-winning trade execution and it has been designed with such expertise that novice traders have no problems while investing funds. At the same time, it offers great potential to the skilled traders where they can hone their skills through various trading tools like calendar, charts, news feeds, podcasts etc. One can easily monitor as well as manage open positions, equity and exposure online. At the same time, it offers a dedicated client service with sophisticated technical analysis capabilities. With reliable charting capabilities and latest financial news across the world, the traders are one step ahead of their competitors and able to make profitable income through their investments. Some of the different GKFX Trading Platform is discussed under the following headings:
- MetaTrader4: It is the primary trading platform offered by the broker where one can use it on their desktop, mobile as well as tablet devices. It is a very popular and advance software that offers ultimate solutions to all the trading needs. One can easily trade Forex, precious metals and CFD and the MT4 is available in 30 different languages at the moment. The mobile platform is robust with new technologies and is ideal for those people who look for performance, manageability and usability in the FX market. One can trade with GKFX on all the latest tablets like for instance iPad, Galaxy Tab etc and it offers the freedom to trade even when one is travelling.
- WebTrader: It offers a fully customized and sophisticated looking trading suite where all the trading needs of the individual are taken care of. There is no need to install any 3rd party software, drivers or patch on the PC before accessing this trading platform. One needs to download and install the WebTrader on their computer and they are ready to start trading in the financial market. It guarantees a secure access to the trading account and is known for its sleek trading environment. Other features of the platform include one-click trading, advanced HTML5 technology, advanced charting options and integrated trading central analysis. It is available 24/7 and can be easily accessed across all the latest versions of Windows and Mac based operating system.
- Multi Terminal: It is an additional component of MetaTrader4 trading platform where one can manage more than 100 different MT4 accounts easily. If you are looking for a platform where you can execute multiple order types and trade options on predefined order allocations, this is the best platform available. One can receive quotes, news updates and manage pending trade orders. You will be able to work on multiple accounts simultaneously and you can view live market prices in real time environment. You can easily place the market orders and verify all account balances at one click of a button.
Tradable Assets and Financial Products
If you are anyone who has been trading in Forex for quite sometimes, you will be thrilled and overwhelmed by the number of GKFX assets and other financial instruments. There are more than 700 different trading products to choose from across myriad categories like FX, Equities, Indices and Commodities. One can trade from 0.01 lots with maximum leverage up to 400:1 on certain products. There is zero commission and the broker offers tight spreads from 0.6 pips. GKFX offers its clients the option to trade in some of the world’s best-known commodities including gold, silver and oil. With so many financial instruments to choose from, GKFX offers the flexibility and freedom to the individual traders who can exercise their options and invest accordingly. No matter you would like to trade in stocks, commodities or precious metals, GKFX can be your ultimate choice.
GKFX Account Types
GKFX understands the needs and urges of different customers and other potential clients from time to time. For this very reason, it offers different types of trading accounts suited to the individual needs. If you are looking forward to joining hands with this broker for offering service in the Forex market, you should check out the different account types and other features which are discussed under the following headings below:
- Micro Account: One can trade CFD, Commodities and Forex with leverage up to 400:1. Minimum deposit is 100 GBP and minimum trade lot size is 0.01 lots. 50 maximum number of open positions available and the maximum margin is 3000 GBP.
- Standard Account: The features in this type of trading account are more or less the same as compared to the Micro Account. Other than this, one need to deposit a minimum of 10,000 GBP to access the account and the maximum trade size is 50 lots per instrument.
- MAM Account: It offers 5 different allocation modules with micro lot allocation. EAs are allowed to run/span and offer rapid order response. It has a user-friendly highly interactive graphical user interface and is ideal for anyone who is starting Forex trading for the first time.
- VIP Account: The minimum amount required to open this trading account is 25,000 US dollars. It offers spreads from 00.6 pips and minimum lot size is 1. Leverage is available up to 100:1 and one can open a maximum number of 100 trades at a given time. Swap feature is available with features like back testing and Expert Advisors.
- Corporate Account: There is no minimum deposit required to open this account type and it is designed for corporate and institutional clients. One can trade FX, equities, indices and commodities on variable or fixed spreads trading platform.
GKFX Demo Account for Novice Traders
In order to improve the trading skills and make one acquaint with the trading platform, GKFX Demo Account is available with an expiry of 30 days. One just needs to register this account and for this, the broker does not charge any money. You will be provided with virtual money up to $10,000 which can be used to buy and sell FX instruments. At the same time, it will be able to hone the skills of the individual trader and make them acquaint with different trading tools. One will be able to get access to a user-friendly learning environment and access to myriad tutorials on FX trade. There are no risks involved in this account type but only an option to grow and familiarize oneself with the trading platform. Without putting any capital at risk, one would be able to trade in a real life like scenario and devise new strategies that can go a long way in making one a successful Forex trader.
GKFX Spreads and Commission
GKFX offers a commission in the form of spreads on Standard and Micro accounts. The maximum is $10 per lot per day for Forex and $1 per lot per day for Commodities. The broker offers fixed as well as floating spreads on selected financial instruments and other assets across all trading accounts. The same is listed under the flowing headings below:
- Spot Silver: USD 1.44
- Spot Gold: USD 0.23
- FTSE 100: 1.0 pips
- AUD/USD: 3.0 pips
- USD/JPY: 2.0 pips
- GBP/USD: 2.0 pips
- EUR/USD: 1.5 pips
GKFX Welcome Bonus and Special Promotions
If you want to make easy money in the FX market, you should definitely check out the GKFX Bonus plans. The broker offers numerous deals and other special programs from time to time which allows individual traders to increase the funds in their trading account. If you have opened the account for the first time, the merchant offers a Welcome Bonus up to 40% on your first deposit. This plan is available for all the new as well as existing clients who open a live trading account with GKFX. The minimum deposit should not be less than $1000 and traders will be able to withdraw the money when the account reaches 10 times of the bonus amount. GKFX offers special promotions from time to time with numerous attractive prizes to be won like iPhone and iPad. Since the bonus plans and other promotions change from time to time, it is important that one must regularly visit the official website of GKFX.
GKFX Minimum Deposit and Withdrawals
The broker offers myriad payment options with a secured gateway to enable its customers in making hassle-free deposits and withdrawals. For all payments, there is a GKFX Minimum Deposit of 10 Euros, 10 Pounds or 10 Dollars in order to open a trading account. The merchant supports payments across several channels like for instance Credit/Debit Card, Skrill, iDeal, Sofort and Electronic Wire Transfer. There is no minimum or maximum transfer limits and all the transactions are processed immediately except for bank wire transfer that can take up to 5 business days to settle. There is no commission charged for GKFX Withdrawals except for credit card which is 1.5% of the transaction amount. It is important that the payment mode should be same in the case of deposit as well as withdrawal else the transaction request will not be processed.
GKFX Education Center
The broker takes great pride in educating its customers and for this it offers an online education centre where people can learn about several aspects of FX trading and grow professionally. GKFX believes that if the trader is better educated, s/he will be in a good position to make better decisions. The merchant offers several educational tools like eBooks, videos and glossary items to make the traders aware of the basics of FX market. The videos are designed in such a manner that it speeds up the learning process. There are interactive seminars available where clients can attend online and learn from the market gurus. An economic calendar is available that helps one in improving their understanding and knowledge of the financial market. Major economic indicators are explained in a lucid language and learn about all the commonly used Forex terms.
GKFX Customer Service and Technical Support
One of the most important things that separate GKFX from other brokers in the UK market is its finest customer service and promptness in its support. It has a big pool of experienced staff members who are available round the clock across all the business days for any query, support or help. One can reach the representatives through numerous delivery channels like for instance live chat, email, telephone etc. The customer support is available in numerous languages like for instance French, German, Italian, Spanish etc. There is a dedicated FAQ section on the official website of GKFX where one can find a solution to the common problems associated with FX trading and its solution. There is a dedicated Personal Account Manager available round the clock to guide you through online trading in FX world. Response time by the representatives at GKFX is amazing and you can get all your problems resolved in the next 24-48 hours.
Is GKFX Legit?
If this question is looming in your mind and you are unsure about the legitimacy of GKFX, then you should know that it is a completely reliable and trustworthy broker. The reason being it is regulated by FCA in the UK and seven other regulatory bodies across the world. Had this been a scam company, FCA or any other regulatory agency would not have given license to GKFX to continue its service in the Forex market. It is regarded as one of the top 10 brokers in UK market and has been striving hard to offer the best services and other features to its customers from time to time. It is known for its faster trade executions and low spreads which have made GKFX extremely popular amongst traders. All these things signify that GKFX is not any kind of phony company and all your funds are secured with this Forex broker.
Are There Any Trader Complaints about GKFX?
There are little or no GKFX Complaints because it is a reliable broker which is trusted by hundreds of thousands of traders all over the world. Customers and other clients are satisfied with the features and other FX services provided by this broker and hence there are no negative reviews. The company is accredited by BBB and is regulated under strict FCA rules which enable traders to make money without having the fear to lose it. The merchant has received amazing customer reviews and has been a recipient of numerous awards and other recognitions in the Forex industry. The feedbacks by the customers reveal that the broker enjoys a respectable and firm position amongst traders. Although it is not pretty old as compared to the elite FX brokers but its services and trading features are enough to speak on its behalf. GKFX always strive to simplify things for its customers and comes up with new features from time to time. If you are unsure about the services of GKFX, you are recommended to visit its official website because it will explain why there are no GKFX Complaints.
- One can trade in Micro Lots
- Myriad trading accounts are available
- Low spreads and no commissions on withdrawals
- No minimum deposit is required
- Regulated by FCA and BaFin
- State of the art trading platform
- Market coverage range is pretty limited
- Spreads are higher on the Swap Free Accounts
- Account is subject to frequent re-quotes during peak trade hours
Final Verdict: Why Select GKFX FX Broker?
There are very few online Forex brokers who offer a wide range of investment instruments, multiple trading platforms and worldwide customer support and GKFX is one of them. It is a fully regulated broker that follows strict rules and it means that all your funds are secure and there is no way the merchant will run away with your money. It has a global presence and no matter where you are, you could easily locate its office and start trading. It is a very reliable broker and has its share of many awards for its service in the FX industry. All the client funds are held in a segregated account which gives security to the funds of the traders. It offers sophisticated technology when it comes to accessing its innovative trading platforms.
With the wide range of products, you will never feel short when it comes to investing assets in the industry. It has a nice online payment gateway with 24-hour money transfer facility. Demo account is available to familiarise one with the trading account and hone one’s trading skills before jumping into the market. There is a free education centre where you can increase your learning curve about the market and help you become a knowledgeable trader. So all in all, GKFX is a very reliable and efficient broker that can be your stepping stone to success. Open a trading account with GKFX today and get access to the finest trading features and other services that you have never witnessed before in the FX industry.